Matthew dunks local commerce
Rescued animals await reunions
FEMA officials ready to offer help
City water almost completely restored
Pumps clearing way to water plant
- Matthew dunks local commerce - 5:34 pm
- Hudson promises growers help in wake of Matthew - 2:30 pm
- Red Springs hires agency to help with FEMA process - 1:13 pm
- Rescued animals await reunions - 2:23 pm
- Church, nonprofit pairs up to help flood victims - 10:10 am
- FEMA officials ready to offer help - 4:38 pm
- Little things help victims cope - 2:54 pm
- Early voting begins on schedule Thursday - 1:06 pm
- Fuller’s cooking up reopening - 4:48 pm
- City water almost completely restored - 3:42 pm updated: 4:13 pm.
- Man sought in weekend shooting death - 1:48 pm
- I-95 now open through Robeson County - 1:06 pm
- Lumberton restores some water service; residents should conserve, boil water - 6:08 pm
- Robeson schools closed through Wednesday; some without water, power - 5:59 pm
- DOT: No timeline for I-95 reopening - 6:39 pm
- Housing top priority when recovery starts - 5:55 pm
- Schools assessing damage; Lowry to provide report today - 4:40 pm
- Pumps clearing way to water plant - 3:47 pm updated: 4:19 pm.
- Matthew hits agriculture hard - 3:14 pm
- Fairmont to hold meeting on Matthew - 1:30 pm
- Red Cross now managing shelters - 1:20 pm
- DMV steering people to website - 12:09 pm
- Safeguarding pecan trees from pests - 10:32 pm
- Burr drops in - 7:37 pm
- Dark Rising concert Saturday to gather supplies for Matthew victims - 7:17 pm
- Matthew causes sewage spill in Fairmont - 7:14 pm
- Lumberton trying to tap into county water - 6:40 pm
- Trash pickup getting back on schedule - 6:18 pm
- FEMA stocks city firefighters with water - 5:45 pm
- Maxton, St. Pauls, Rowland bouncing back - 9:31 am
- Parkton experiences sewage spill - 8:48 am
- GoFundMe sites to benefit victim - 9:49 pm
- School might be out for awhile - 7:34 pm
- 14 fire department to distribute water, food - 6:12 pm
- Muncipalities stuggle in storm’s aftermath - 9:19 am
- McCrory: Robeson residents ‘resilient’ after Matthew - 7:34 pm
- River beginning slow pull back - 9:52 am
- Matthewdeath tollclimbs to 5 - 7:35 am updated: 10:47 am.
- Rescuers come to the aid of animals as well - 6:26 pm updated: 6:29 pm.
- City making progress on restoring electricity, water - 4:28 pm updated: 7:35 am.
- Highway Patrol releases info on officer-involved shooting - 1:58 pm
- Robeson officially a disaster - 12:30 pm
- Matthew closes major roads in and around Robeson County - 3:11 pm
- City could get power by Wednesday; wait will be longer in county - 1:39 pm
- School board meets on Tuesday - 8:01 am
- Matthew floods Robeson, knocks out power - 4:44 pm
- Permit sought for after-school program - 4:01 pm
- Discounted tickets available for lip sync - 10:49 am
- Flash flood warning in effect for Robeson - 10:11 am
- Discount offered for rabies shots - 9:29 am
City water almost completely restored
LUMBERTON — Water service has been restored largely throughout the city of Lumberton, although pressure is low and residents are being asked to ...
Man sought in weekend shooting death
LUMBERTON — Lumberton police are looking for a 23-year-old man they believe shot and killed an 18-year-old near Cooper Street on Saturday.Accord...
I-95 now open through Robeson County
LUMBERTON — Interstate 95 in Robeson County has reopened after damage from Hurricane Matthew shuttered miles of the busy highway.According to th...
Lumberton restores some water service; residents should conserve, boil water
LUMBERTON — Water service has been restored to some parts of Lumberton as crews make repairs to the city’s water plant, which was flooded ...
Robeson schools closed through Wednesday; some without water, power
LUMBERTON — School will remain canceled through Wednesday for Public Schools of Robeson County students.Robeson students had the past week off b...
DOT: No timeline for I-95 reopening
LUMBERTON — North Carolina Department of Transportation officials say they do not know when Interstate 95 will be open through Lumberton.DOT spo...
Fairmont boys stay perfect, Lady Mustangs bounce back
Williams posts double-double as Fairmont boys stay perfectBehind a double-double from Alshaquan Williams, the Fairmont boys basketball team claimed an...
UNC beats Wake despite poor shooting
CHAPEL HILL — North Carolina got away with Marcus Paige having one of his lowest-scoring games because Brice Johnson came through with one of hi...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
Rising to the occasion
ROWLAND — With his team facing a deficit heading into the fourth quarter, Red Springs coach Steve Sinclair pulled his starting guards to the sid...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
Robeson County Schools postpone Friday basketball games
Jeff Fipps, Robeson County’s director of athletics, announced on Wednesday that all high school basketball games scheduled for Friday have been ...
Revels-LocklearLori and Furman Oxendine, of Dunn, and Darwin Revels, of Pembroke, announce the engagement of their daughter, Angelique Revels, to Benj...
Lumberton-based doctor tends to needy in Dominican Republic
LUMBERTON — Dr. David Dalsimer was looking for a way to give back, a way to use his skills and education to aid those in need. Dalsimer found hi...
Britt-KempAnne Christopher Britt and Travis Freeman Kemp, both of Lumberton, were married at 5 p.m. on Oct. 1 at First Presbyterian Church in Lumberto...
Britt-MeyersJennifer Francis Britt, of Orrum, and Charles Justin Meyers, of Little River, S.C., were united in marriage at 4 p.m. on July 31 at Vinela...
Stephens-HensleyHeather Marie Stephens, of Greensboro, and Daniel Peter Hensley, also of Greensboro, were united in marriage at 2 p.m. on June 4 at Ga...
Collins-LocklearPatrick and Amy Collins, of Maxton, announce the engagement of their daughter, Leigh-Kendra Collins, to Caleb Jarrid Locklear, son of ...